1. Editor-In-Chief, Seth Woolcock
Best: Peter Parker (this year)
Worst: A surgeon
2. Managing Editor, Katie Mest
Best: Hannah Montana. I got to wear a wig and pretend I was a pop star.
Worst: A unicorn. Some stupid man asked me if I was cow, and I cried.
3. Copy Editor, Samantha Kahle
Worst: Rosalie from Twilight. My mom wouldn’t let me get a wig, so she spray painted my hair white. Everyone thought I was an old lady. I think I stopped doing Halloween after that.
4. News Editor, Jess Truby
Best: A lion. My big, curly hair looked like a mane.
5. Culture Editor, Steven Langdon Jr.
Best: Leonardo from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Worst: Attempting to get candy at Hershey Park during their Halloween season saying I was dressed up as a student.
6. Sports Editor, Elliot Hicks
Best: Burger King mascot. Accurate mask and all.
7. Graphic Designer, Samantha Schaefer
Best: Captain and coke. I was the Captain.
8. Photo Editor, James Neuhausel
Best: Hawaiian Hitman
9. Audio Editor, Kyle Scott
Best: The Invisible Man.
10. Audio Editor, Nate Miller
Worst: Harry Potter
11. Digital Media Editor, Katie Williams
Neon, the periodic element, complete with all the periodic table information and glow sticks taped everywhere. I’ve disputed with many people whether it is my best or worst costume.
12. Digital Media Editor, Lily Whorl
Best: Hulk Hogan, Dwight Schrute or Beetlejuice
Worst: Basic ass vampire