• James Derco, 23, of Hackettstown, New Jersey, was charged for violating the borough code for open containers of alcohol when police observed Derco walking with an open container around 11:57 p.m. Oct. 5 in the 00 block of South Taylor Avenue, according to Indiana Borough Police.
• Gabriel Smead, 20, of Sheffield was charged with underage drinking and violating the borough code for open containers of alcohol when police saw Smead carrying an open can of beer around 4:51 p.m. Oct. 5 in the 200 block of West Avenue, according to police.
• Jackson Robert McCloskey, 18, of Venetia was identified to be the person who stole a sign from a business located at 982 Philadelphia St. at 1:23 a.m. Sept. 27, according to police.
• Isaiah Stokes, 22, of Elkridge, Maryland was charged with violating the borough codes for noise and disorderly gathering. The police responded to a call about loud music around 5:44 p.m. Oct. 5 in the 900 block of Wayne Avenue. Police discovered a party of more than 200 people hosted by Stokes. Indiana Borough Police were assisted by the Pennsylvania State Police Mounted Unit, and the party was cleared without incident, according to police.
• Frank Williams IV, 20, of Philadelphia was charged with terroristic threats when the police responded to a report that Williams threaten to take the victim’s life at 1:53 p.m. Oct. 9 in the 400 block of Philadelphia Street, according to police.