• Alleek Thomas, 23, of Indiana, was charged with defiant trespass after reportedly being inside a building he was told multiple times he could not be in at 3:10 p.m. Sept. 20 in the 600 block of Philadelphia Street, according to the Indiana Borough Police Department.
• Kyle Quinn, 22, of Drexel Hill, was cited for violating the borough code for noise after reportedly hosting a large party at 3:25 p.m. Sept. 23 at 847 Wayne Ave., according to borough police.
• Richard Rivera, 33, of Indiana, was charged with false identification to law enforcement officials after giving false information concerning his identity at 4 p.m. Sept. 23 at 800 Wayne Ave., according to borough police.
• Myles Marino, 18, of Canonsburg, was charged with retail theft and underage drinking at 9:14 p.m. Sept. 23 at Sheetz, 768 Wayne Ave., according to borough police.
• Michael Wright, 18, of Philadelphia, was charged with retail theft at 4:03 p.m. Sept. 25 in the IUP bookstore, 319 Pratt Drive, according to borough police.
• Nicole Intile-Suggs, 18, of Gettysburg, reportedly attacked people and was charged with one count each of simple assault and disorderly conduct and three counts of harassment at 11:30 p.m. Sept. 22 in the 800 block of Wayne Avenue, according to borough police.
Hit and Run
• A Subaru Forester was struck and damaged sometime between 4:50 p.m. and 5:50 p.m. Sept. 27 in the Moose parking lot, 425 N. Fourth St., according to borough police. Anyone with information about the incident should contact borough police at 724-349-2121.