• Casey Stern, 29, of Bensalem was arrested at 2:05 a.m. April 5 for shoplifting at the 788 Wayne Ave. Sheetz, according to Indiana Borough Police.
• Philip Baldini, 21, of Belle Vernon was cited for a violation of the Borough Noise Code for playing loud music at 983 Wayne Ave. at 3:57 a.m. April 5.
Hit and Run
• An unknown person driving a dark colored SUV with damage to the passenger side mirror struck their mirror on a victim’s vehicle at 6:33 a.m. March 2 in the 100 block of N. Ninth Street, according to borough police. Anyone with information should contact borough police at (724) 349-2121.
• Sashay Poland, of Philadelphia was charged with simple assault, harassment and criminal mischief for assaulting an identified female victim and damaging personal property of said victim April 3 in the area of N. Fifth Street, according to borough police.
• Damien Dagan, 19, of Monroeville was charged with underage drinking after he was found in possession of alcohol while under the age of 21 at 8 p.m. in the 500 block of Locust Street, according to borough police.
• Conor Pederson, 19 of McMurray was charged with underage drinking at 12:23 p.m. March 23 in the 500 block of S. Seventh Street, according to borough police.
• Curtis Jena, 19, of Monaca and Rashadd Knorr, 19, of Williamsburg were charged with underage drinking at 12:26 a.m. in the 200 block of West Avenue, according to borough police.