• A brown metal bench was reportedly stolen from a resident’s porch sometime between 7 a.m. and 4 p.m. Oct. 28 in the 1100 block of Church Street, according to the Indiana Borough Police Department. Anyone with information about the incident should contact borough police at 724-349-2121.
• The hood of a red Pontiac G6 was reportedly damaged while parked sometime between 10 p.m. Oct. 25 and 10 a.m. Oct. 26 in the 00 block of North Eighth Street, according to borough police. Anyone with information about the incident should contact borough police.
• Thomas McCarthy, 21, of Freeport, was found to be in an apartment that did not belong to him, after police responded to a report of a burglary, and was charged with criminal trespassing and criminal mischief, according to borough police.
• Rebekah Shilala, 21, of DuBois, was found passed out and observed to be highly intoxicated and cited for public drunkenness at 12:48 p.m. Oct. 27 in Boomerang’s Bar and Grill, 547 Philadelphia St., according to borough police.
• Nathan Kamler, 26, of Indiana, was cited for public intoxication at 2:14 a.m. Oct. 22 in the 300 block of Burns Avenue, according to borough police.
• Stephen Panik, 22, of Center Valley, was found to have urinated on the sidewalk while highly intoxicated and was arrested for public drunkenness and public urination, according to borough police.