• Steven Panick, 20, of Portage was charged with underage drinking after officers discovered Panick while speaking with a relative in a disorderly conduct investigation. Panick was found to be in possession of alcohol and under the influence while under the age of 21 at 6:31 p.m. March 22 in the 1200 block of Klondyke Avenue, according to Indiana Borough Police.
• Miles Eggleston, 19, of Baltimore Md. was charged with underage drinking and minors prohibited from operating with any alcohol in system at 11:42 p.m. March 21, in the 900 block of Wayne Avenue, according to borough police.
• Austin Adams, 28, or Indiana was charged with open lewdness after police discovered Adams exposing himself while sitting in his vehicle at 5:40 p.m. March 20 in the 800 block of School Street, according to borough police.
• An unknown person stole four new Goodyear tires from outside the victim’s residence sometime between March 30 and April 1 in the 100 block of N. Second Street, according to borough police. Anyone with information should contact the borough police at (724)-349-2121.
• Rachel Winslow, of Indiana was cited for harassment after police found that Winslow did harass an identified male victim at 10:05 p.m., April 1 at 135 S. Second St., according to borough police.
• A known resident unintentionally discharged a handgun resulting in minor injury to the resident at 7:10 a.m., March 2 in the 900 block of Fleming Avenue, according to borough police.
• Isaiah Prentice, 20 of Verona was charged with possession of a small amount of marijuana and drug paraphernalia at 1:58 a.m. March 24 in the 00 block of S. Seventh Street, according to borough police.