• Steven Miner, 32, of Chesterfield, Va. was arrested for public drunkenness after police discovered Miner sleeping up against a building at 3:35 a.m. April 14, at 700 Nixon Ave, according to Indiana Borough Police.
• Gabrielle Stewart, of Bethel was cited for underage drinking after police determined Stewart had consumed alcoholic beverages while doing a welfare check at 8:17 p.m. April 13, in the 100 block of S. Seventh Street, according to borough police.
• Santino Anthony Stamerra, 20, of West Mifflin and Marc Michael Vrane, 18, of Allison Park were charged with theft, receiving stolen property, loitering and prowling at night and underage drinking. Stamerra was also charged with carrying a false ID after police encountered Stamerra and Vrane walking in the 00 block of N. Ninth Street with stolen property that was reported stolen for a residence of N. Ninth Street. Both fled on foot from police but were apprehended at 4:49 a.m. April 6 in the 300 block of North Ninth Street, according to borough police.
• An unknown person reportedly stole a victim’s Apple iPhone while eating at a restaurant at 4:30 p.m. April 12 in the 800 block of Wayne Avenue, according to borough police. Anyone with information should contact borough police at (724)-349-2121.
• An unknown person stole an American Flag and a POW/MIA flag from a residence between 8 p.m. April 12 and 4:30 p.m. April 13 in the 600 block of Grant Street, according to borough police. Anyone with information should contact borough police at (724)-349-2121.
• An identified juvenile male was cited for harassment at 12 p.m. April 9 at the Adelphi Village School at 220 N. Fifth St., according to borough police.
• Quentin Olmstead, of Shelocta was charged with disorderly conduct after engaging in fighting behavior with other identified males at 4:07 p.m. April 8, in the 400 block of Philadelphia Street, according to borough police.
Damage to a parked vehicle
• An unknown person reportedly broke and stole the passenger side mirror of a vehicle that was parked in a private parking lot in the 00 block of S. Sixth Street sometime between 9 p.m. April 5 and 1:09 p.m. April 6. The victim also advised that the driver’s side mirror of the vehicle was damaged the week prior, although the damage was not reported, according to borough police. Anyone with information should contact borough police at (724)-349-2121.
Noise Code Violation
• Christopher Puffenbarger, 21, of Greencastle was cited for violating the Indiana Borough Noise Code after police discovered a large party with music playing loudly at 5:42 p.m. April 6, at 115 S. Sixth Street, according to borough police.