• Joyce Herr, 18, of Aultman, was charged with theft and receiving stolen property after she was found to have taken a purse from a vehicle sometime between 4:15 and 4:30 p.m. Oct. 16 in the 00 block of North Third Street, according to the Indiana Borough Police Department.
• Adam Ferko, 21, of Punxsutawney, reportedly stole merchandise offered for sale by Sheetz and was issued citations for public drunkenness and retail theft at 2:23 a.m. Oct. 20 at Sheetz, 768 Wayne Ave, according to borough police.
• Protective material on a cooling tower was reportedly damaged by someone at 9:38 a.m. Oct. 17 at 43 South Ninth St., according to borough police. Anyone with information about the incident should contact borough police at 724-349-2121.
• Someone reportedly broke off the driver-side door handle of a parked brown Fiat sometime between 7 p.m. Oct. 19 and 2:30 p.m. Oct. 20 in the 700 block of Locust Street, according to borough police. Anyone with information about the incident should contact borough police.
• Amjad Sulaih, 22, of Indiana, and Amer Dawsh, 20, of Indiana, were charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia at 8:52 p.m. Oct. 14 in the 500 block of Water Street, according to borough police. Dawsh was also charged with underage drinking, according to borough police.
• Richard Walters, 24, of Indiana, was charged with harassment following a domestic dispute at 9:30 a.m. Oct. 15 in the 100 block of North Taylor Avenue, according to borough police.