False ID to Law Enforcement
• Raymond Payne, 35, of Pittsburgh; and Tamara Newline, 25, of Pittsburgh, were charged with false ID to law enforcement after giving officers false names due to having warrants for their arrests at 9:11 p.m. Oct. 31 in the 00 block of North Third Street, according to the Indiana Borough Police Department.
• A thin, white female in her 40s with long, black hair reportedly tried to purchase food using a counterfeit 100 dollar bill at 5:40 p.m. Oct. 30 at Pizza Hut, 320 South Seventh St., according to borough police. Anyone with information about the incident should contact borough police at 724-349-2121.
Unlawful Dissemination of Intimate Image
• Sakia Leach, 22, of Philadelphia, was charged with unlawful dissemination of intimate image and harassment after posting a naked picture of her ex-boyfriend on social media without permission, making threats to the identified victim and calling the victim several times after being told to cease all communication Oct. 16 in the 1000 block of Philadelphia Street, according to borough police.
Hit and Run
• Emily Nallin, 24, of Cumberland, Md., was charged with accidents involving damage to attended property and traffic-control signals for failing to provide information after colliding with a Dodge Nitro in her Chevrolet Malibu at 2:54 p.m. Oct. 3 in North Ninth and Water Streets, according to borough police.
• Myles Catlin, 22, of Pittsburgh, was cited with disorderly conduct and harassment for reportedly pushing and attempting to fight a bouncer at 1:04 a.m. Oct. 29 in H.B. Culpeppers bar, 653 Philadelphia St., according to borough police.
• John Harvey Ireland, 19, of Lucernemines, was cited with underage drinking at 1:53 a.m. Oct. 29 in the 600 block of Wayne Avenue, according to borough police.