• Cole Macek, 22, of McKees Rocks, was charged with retail theft at 12:52 a.m. April 27 in the 700 block of Wayne Avenue, according to the Indiana Borough Police Department.
• A white male, approximately 5’10”, with a scruffy face, who wore a white shirt and had a red and orange backpack, reportedly broke into an apartment and stole items sometime between 1 and 1:15 a.m. April 27 in the 900 block of Oakland Avenue, according to borough police. Anyone with information about the incident should contact borough police at 724-349-2121.
• Brad Linso, 21, of Shickshinny, reportedly tried to take merchandise from Sheetz without paying and was charged with retail theft and public drunkenness at 1:47 a.m. April 28 at Sheetz, 768 Wayne Ave., according to borough police.
• Takhi Turner, 21, of Harrisburg, reportedly argued with and screamed obscene language at an Indiana Borough Parking Enforcement Officer and was cited with disorderly conduct at 4:05 p.m. April 27 in the 00 block of South Fifth Street, according to borough police.
• Nikki Williams, 18, of Imperial, was cited with underage drinking, public drunkenness and carrying an open container at 1:08 a.m. April 22 at West Avenue by the Hadley Union Building (HUB), according to the IUP University Police Department.
• Levi McMillen, 25, of Indiana, was cited with public drunkenness at 2:05 p.m. April 22 at the IUP police department, according to university police.
• Tamya Johnson, 18, of Philadelphia, was charged with possession of a small amount of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia at 12:12 a.m. April 23 at Suites on Pratt, according to university police.