• Jaylin Lewis, 23, of Bridgeville, was arrested for public drunkenness after reportedly being found passed out and visibly intoxicated in his vehicle at 3:07 a.m. March 24 in the 00 block of North Taylor Avenue, according to the Indiana Borough Police Department.
• Tanner Shergi, 22, of Burgettstown, was cited for public drunkenness after reportedly being found passed out on the sidewalk at 4:36 p.m. March 24 in the 700 block of Locust Street, according to borough police.
• Kyjuan Shivers, 20, of Womelsdorf, was reportedly heard yelling and was issued two citations for public drunkenness and underage drinking at 8:32 p.m. March 23 in the 700 block of Locust Street, according to borough police.
• Henry Toncich, 18, of Ridgway, was issued a citation for underage drinking after being stopped by borough police for a motor violation driving a red Hyundai Elantra and was found to have consumed alcohol at 12:39 a.m. March 23 in the 800 block of Wayne Avenue, according to borough police.
• Myles Burden, 25, of Indiana, was cited for violating the borough code for noise after hosting a large party at 3:15 p.m. March 24 in the 400 block of South Fisher Avenue, according to borough police.
• Connor Billingsley, 23, Apollo, was taken into custody for disorderly conduct after appearing to be in a fight with another person and then fleeing from police at 8:47 p.m. March 24 in the 200 block of West Avenue, according to borough police.
• Jacob Scrimager, 22, of Jenners, was issued a citation for disorderly conduct after reportedly urinating on a residence at 9:55 p.m. March 23 in the 900 block of Oakland Avenue, according to borough police.