• Travis Kendrick, 26, of Indiana, and Savanna Kyler, 24, of Indiana, were cited with disorderly conduct for a disturbance at 2:45 p.m. Dec. 6 at 464 Water St., according to the Indiana Borough Police Department.
• Joshua Gates, 30, of Indiana, reportedly broke into a residence and was charged with one count of criminal trespass and one count of defiant trespass at 9:15 a.m. Dec. 3 in North Carpenter Avenue, according to borough police.
• Ashley Puckett, 24, of Armagh, was charged with possession of a controlled substance, possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia after being found in possession of heroin and marijuana at 9:42 p.m. Dec.1 in the 300 block of Gompers Avenue, according to borough police.
• Danielle McGhen, 32, of Indiana, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia at 12:45 p.m. Nov. 30 in the 300 block of Philadelphia Street, according to borough police.
• Duane Davis, 23, of Pittsburgh, was cited for public drunkenness at 12:40 a.m. Dec. 2 in the 200 block of South Seventh Street, according to borough police.
• A black male wearing a gray hooded sweat shirt and black sweat pants reportedly took a black Columbia backpack from the IUP Co-Op Store without paying at 12:58 p.m. Dec. 1 at 319 Pratt Drive, according to borough police. Anyone with information about the incident should contact borough police at 724-349-2121.
• Lydia Cruz, 18, of Darby, was charged with retail theft and underage drinking after reportedly consuming an item in a store without paying for it while intoxicated at 12:54 a.m. Dec. 1 in the 700 block of Wayne Avenue, according to borough police.