• Rayana Penn, 21, of Easton, was reportedly attempting to cause fights with others while intoxicated and was cited for public drunkenness and disorderly conduct at 1:25 a.m. March 23 in the 500 block of Philadelphia Street, according to the Indiana Borough Police Department.
• Andre Reid, 21, of Philadelphia, was cited for public drunkenness after police were conducting a separate investigation on Reid, a possible wanted male, and found him to be intoxicated and aggressive toward police at 2:34 a.m. March 23 at Sheetz, 768 Wayne Ave., according to borough police.
• Adam Berry, 19, of Linwood, was charged with false identification to law enforcement, underage drinking and public drunkenness at 5:28 p.m. March 23 at Suites on Pratt, according to the IUP University Police Department.
• Jordan Como, 19, of South Park, was cited for underage drinking at 5:13 p.m. March 24 at the Oak Grove, according to university police.
• Christina Thomas, 19, of Erie, was cited with underage drinking at 5:42 p.m. March 24 at Garman Avenue at Locust Street, according to university police.
• Jacob Gambino, 19, of McDonald, was cited with underage drinking, public drunkenness and disorderly conduct at 6:20 p.m. March 24 at the Johnson parking lot, according to university police.
• Vincent Dandrea, 20, of Irwin, was cited with underage drinking and public drunkenness at 1:12 a.m. March 23 at 950 Maple St., according to university police.
• An unknown person reportedly entered an unattended vehicle while it was parked in front of a post office and stole property from inside the vehicle sometime between 1:30 and 2 p.m. March 25 in the 00 block of South Seventh Street, according to borough police. Anyone with information about the incident should contact borough police at 724-349-2121.
• Tyson Hill, 19, of New Kensington, was arrested and charged with retail theft at 1:16 a.m. March 25 at Sheetz, 380 Philadelphia St., according to borough police.