• Addison McCracken, 26, of Indiana, was reportedly highly intoxicated and unresponsive, passed out sleeping on a toilet in the bathroom, and was arrested for public drunkenness at 4:04 a.m. April 15 at Sheetz, 380 Philadelphia St., according to the Indiana Borough Police Department.
• Alyssa Pannuty, 19, of Spring Grove; and Haley Topper, 20, of Glenville, were reportedly observed carrying cans of Four Loko and were cited for underage drinking at 9:43 p.m. April 15 in the 600 block of Washington Street, according to borough police.
• Joel Tucci, 40, of Indiana, was reportedly screaming loudly and hitting vehicle windows and continued disorderly actions by screaming at police officers and was charged with disorderly conduct, public drunkenness and criminal mischief at 4 p.m. April 17 in the 00 block of North Second Street, according to borough police.
• An unknown person reportedly bent the license plate of a parked vehicle sometime between 11 p.m. April 16 and 9 a.m. April 18 in the 900 block of Oak Street, according to borough police. Anyone with information about the incident should contact borough police at 724-349-2121.
• Jamie Swanger, 37, of Indiana, reportedly created a disturbance in a bar, refused to leave property when directed by staff, threatened to kill staff and everyone inside the bar, resisted arrest and was charged with two counts of terroristic threats and one count each of defiant trespass, resisting arrest, disorderly conduct and public drunkenness at 11:02 p.m. April 13 at Brunzies, 470 Philadelphia St., according to borough police.
• Malik Abdulhadi, 25, of Indiana, reportedly choked, hit and pulled the hair from a female’s head after an argument and was taken into custody and charged with strangulation, simple assault, disorderly conduct and harassment at 12:20 p.m. April 17 in the 400 block of South Fisher Avenue, according to borough police.