• Gabrielle Ziegler, 22, of Indiana was arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol following a traffic stop at 2:14 a.m. Feb. 22 in the 600 block of Church Street. Ziegler was taken into custody, where she was charged with criminal complaint for DUI and a summary traffic offense offense through Magistrate Haberl’s office, according to Indiana Borough Police.
• Tyler Albitz, 23, of Indiana was arrested for public drunkeness at 3:09 a.m. March 9 following reports of an unresponsive person lying along the roadway in the 300 block of South Fourth Street. Albitz was found to be under the influence of alcohol and was placed under arrest. He was later released with a citation for public drunkeness, according to borough police.
• Borough police are searching for those involved with uprooting a small tree along South Seventh Street and South Street. The tree was stolen in the early morning hours of March 7. Anyone with information is asked to call Indiana Borough Police at
• Borough police are searching for those involved in a March 4 damaging/movement of a large display sign for Keys Montessori School. Police say the sign was stolen before 12:30 a.m., and anyone with information is asked to contact borough police.
• Raed Alsulami, 25, of Indiana was arrested for harassment after borough police responded to an altercation in the 600 block of Philadelphia Street. Upon arrival, Alsulami spit on a security guard twice and was charged with harassment, according to borough police.