• Jonathan Silsley, 20, of Pittsburgh was charged with violating the borough code on open containers and underage drinking when borough police found Silsley carrying an open can of beer around 11:49 p.m. Nov. 9 in the 200 block of Rice Avenue, according to Indiana Borough Police.
• Katelynn Haines, 29, of Indiana was arrested for disorderly conduct and public drunkenness after borough police investigated a disturbance at 12:20 a.m. Nov. 23 in the 700 block of Klondyke Avenue. Haines was highly intoxicated and was shouting and disturbing the neighborhood, according to borough police.
DESTRUCTION OF PROPERTY
• An unknown person driving a dark green or black Dodge Ram hit the mirror of a parked truck between 8:40 to 8:45 a.m. Nov. 27 in the 200 block of Philadelphia Street. The Dodge reportedly slowed down after the collision and then fled the scene eastbound on Philadelphia Street, according to borough police. Anyone with information is asked to contact borough police at (724) 349-2121.
• William Balint, 37, of Indiana was charged with damage to attended vehicles or property, driving under suspension and following too closely after borough police discovered Balint was involved in a collision and was operating on a suspended license. Balint fled the scene shortly after the collision that occurred around 5:10 p.m. Nov. 25 in the 500 block of Philadelphia Street, according to borough police.
• An unknown person driving a white SUV struck an occupied Dodge Grand Caravan and fled the scene around 6:40 p.m. Nov. 22 in the 900 block of Chestnut Street, according to borough police. Anyone with information is asked to contact borough police.
• Kyjaun Shiverss, 22, of Indiana was charged with criminal mischief after borough police investigated a report of damaged property inside a business around 1:45 a.m. Nov. 7 in the 00 block of N. Seventh Street, according to borough police.
• An unknown male stole loose change and a silver watch from a known victim between 9:40 to 9:53 p.m. Nov. 25 and 9:40 to 9:48 p.m. Nov. 30 in the 1100 block of Grant Street. The victim described the suspect as being African-American with short, black hair. On Nov. 25, the suspect was wearing an all-black sweat suit with the hood up and red lettering on the front of the hoodie. On Nov. 30, the suspect was wearing black sweatpants, a black hoodie with the hood up under a tan coat and black New Balance shoes with a white “N,” according to borough police. Anyone with information is asked to contact borough police.
• Borough Police responded to a report of trespassing at 8:24 p.m. Nov. 22 in the 500 block of Locust Street. Upon arrival, police discovered that an unknown person/people tried to enter a residence through a window between Nov. 23 and Nov. 30 in the 500 block of Locust Street. Anyone with information is asked to contact borough police.