• Joseph A. Lee Jr., 19, of Philadelphia was cited for underage consumption of alcohol after officers discovered Lee highly intoxicated around 12:07 a.m. Jan. 25 in the 100 block of S. Sixth Street, according to Indiana Borough Police.
• Jacob Kress, 20, of Pittsburgh was cited for underage drinking after police conducted a traffic stop at 1:27 a.m. Jan. 26 in the 700 block of Philadelphia Street, when it was discovered that Kress had consumed alcohol while under the age of 21, according to borough police.
• Jesse Hawkins, 29, of Rural Valley was charged with public drunkenness after police found him passed out at 3:47 a.m. Jan. 26 in the 500 block of Gompers Avenue, according to borough police.
• Layken Bekina, 22, of Indiana was cited for public drunkenness after police responded to a report of an intoxicated female knocking on doors at 2:47 a.m. Jan. 25 in the 1600 block of Philadelphia Street, according to borough police.
• Salvatore Pellerito, 19, of Gettysburg was charged with possession of a small amount of marijuana after police conducted a drug investigation during a traffic stop at 10:11 p.m. Jan. 23 in the 1100 block of Maple Street, according to borough police.
• Kandi Swanson, 41, of Indiana was charged with simple assault and harassment after police investigated a disturbance around 9:12 p.m. Jan. 14 in the 1400 block of Church Street. Upon investigation, Swanson attacked a police officer with striking and kicking. When Swanson was taken to Indiana Regional Medical Center for evaluation, she continued to act violently and spat on officers and nursing staff, according to borough police.
• Tyler Mulhollen, 19, of Somerset and Ayidh Awadh S. Alhahri, 30, of Indiana were cited for disorderly conduct after police responded to a report of two males fighting at 12:34 a.m. Jan. 25 in the 700 block of Wayne Avenue, according to borough police.
• Two juvenile females were cited for disorderly conduct after police responded to a report of a fight that occurred at 11:38 a.m. Jan. 15 at Indiana Jr. High School, according to borough police.