• Robert Wesley Branan, 56, of Greensburg was arrested for DUI after police responded to a report of an unresponsive male in a running car at 8 p.m. Feb. 1 in the 100 block of Water Street. The suspect was identified as Branan, according to Indiana Borough Police.
• Rebekah Simmet, 19, of Huntingdon was cited for underage drinking after police responded to a report of an intoxicated female at 3:12 a.m. Feb. 1 in the 200 block of S. Seventh Street. Simmet was identified on the scene and was transported to Indiana Regional Medical Center for treatment, according to borough police.
• Mainza Mweetwa, 25, of Pittsburgh was arrested for disorderly conduct and public drunkenness after police discovered him blocking traffic at 2:13 a.m. Jan. 26 in the 00 block of S. Ninth Street. Upon investigation, it was reported that Mweetwa punched a vehicle and attempted to strike a female at the intersection. The female pepper sprayed Mweeta, according to borough police.
• Morgann Paulding, 20, of Erie was charged with possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia, resisting arrest and obstruction of justice; Alyssa Lynch, 20, of Middletown was charged with possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia. Borough police responded to a service call at 9:48 p.m. Jan. 30 in the 200 block of West Avenue, and during the investigation, officers noticed a strong smell of marijuana coming from Paulding and Lynch’s apartment. When the officers were speaking with Paulding, she became uncooperative and refused to leave the apartment so a search warrant could be obtained. Paulding resisted arrest and was escorted out of the apartment. A warrant was completed, and police found marijuana and paraphernalia in the apartment, according to borough police.
• Isaac Castro, 20, of Philadelphia was charged with possession of a small amount of marijuana after police found marijuana in Castro’s car during a traffic stop at 2:16 a.m. Feb. 1 in the 700 block of Wayne Avenue, according to borough police.